Friday, November 26, 2010

I WANT, I WANT, I WANTTTTTTT

SMYTHE
Double-breasted wool-blend peacoat
$695.00
Joseph
Emmanuelle twill double-breasted jacket
$850.00
Tory Burch
Halima suede and leather ankle boots
$450.00

Kors by Michael Kors
Lesly leather ankle boots
$295.00
......................................................
They say it's bad to nag but what do they know anyways. We know Christmas is right around the corner and we all want something under the Christmas tree. If only there was such thing as a money tree I would get what ever I want. I love going on Net-A-Porter and looking at their pretty clothes and accessories. Many things on their site I WANTTTTTTTTT. The pics above are things I believe would make an absolutely stunning addition to my closet.

No comments:

Post a Comment