Thursday, June 9, 2011

mid Spring but still wonderful outfits

so I come to you lying on my bed looking at Spring 2011 runway pictures. I noticed that I didn't really write anything about any of the runway shows which is truly bad if you ask me. So I decided to post some of my favorite outfits from this season's runway shows


DSquared2
Spring 2011 RTW & Menswear

The one statement piece in this whole outfit would have to be the pants. I love the fact that it's high waisted and flared at the bottom. And the orange suede jacket also gives this outfit a pop of color.




Timo Weiland
Spring 2011 RTW & Menswear

Everything in this whole outfit pulls me in. The mix of navy, orange and red is truly amazing. The outfit in no way looks like its cluttered, everything seems to work. I love the fact the look is finished off with nude lace up wedges to give it a subtle edge.



  
Elie Saab
Spring 2011 RTW & Menswear

This whole outfit embodies one of my loves, if you guessed it, it's definitely NUDE. From head to toe the model is rocking a peachish nude color, that doesn't make her look washed out at all. The sequins jacket on top of the peachy flowy dress helps to make this outfit stand out.

No comments:

Post a Comment