Tuesday, January 3, 2012

NEW YEARS WEEKEND HIT OR MISS


Should of said this as a separate post but Happy New Years people. Hope
you had fun ringing in the year with friends and family.


Rihanna wore a lace mid- length dress to Diddy's party. She wore minimal accessories
to go with her look. And a red lip to bring the look all together. I really like this look
on Rih Rih she looks sophisticated.


Kim Kardashian and Kris Jenner rung in the New Year at TAO Nightclub. I'm
not really feeling the bangs on Kim but the white dress looks really 
good on her. And Kris's tux is fab.


This dress worn by Fergie reminds me of a disco ball, you never know that
might have been the look she was going for. I really don't know how I feel about
the dress.  She wore it to her party at the premiere of 1 Oak in Las
Vegas held at The Mirage.


 A pregnant Kourtney Kardashian rocked the night in a beautiful Stella McCartney
sequins gown that I have already fell in love with time and time again. She
co-hosted a party with boyfriend Scott Disick at the Chateau
Nightclub & Gardens at the Paris Las Vegas

No comments:

Post a Comment